What is Faith Promise?
The Faith Promise Fund represents pledges and contributions by individuals to fund missions in excess of normal General Fund giving. This is money in excess of our tithe and based on faith that God will provide these additional funds. Faith Promise giving is giving from unexpected income that members receive through the year and is used to supplement Trinity's regular Missions giving (approximately 20% of the General Fund is used to fund Missions).
How do I give to Faith Promise?
You can always give to Faith Promise at any time of the year. Simply write your check made payable to "Trinity Presbyterian Church" and designate "Faith Promise" on the memo line. We will make sure that this money goes directly to fund Missions through Trinity Presbyterian Church.
You can also give online through our secure online giving option.
- Click here to access our online giving page.
- Under "Select a Fund" choose "Faith Promise"
- Follow the instructions to complete your giving
- You will get an email confirming your contribution
- This is a secure and confidential way to give to Faith Promise
Need help? Email Mike Hogg or call the Business Office at 334-262-3892